Thursday, August 25, 2011

When all else fails, follow the instructions.

This is what I have learned myself the hard way through life. When all else fails, ( in my case building model ships, etc.. ) I find that its back to the drawing , and first establish what it was I did wrong, and why did I do it. Secondly don't be to hard on yourself , that will get you no where. Next , think what  to do next time ,and this my take some reading as to some solution to the problem.

I have found that in myself,sometimes I don't ask enough questions about a project or situation that I am involved in, and I have come out short, and hung out to dry, ( so to speak ) This is not good. So the solution for me that is, is to sit down and write out all the questions I can think of, and see that I  get answers, and write down the answers to the questions. One thing I have found out recently Is that people that you may be dealing with, wont offer you any information on a particular situation, unless you ask them flat out what you need to know, and have it spelled out in a contract.

You see old people don't know everything,like some think. ( that's because I’m  one of them )

No comments:

Post a Comment